Saturday, October 11, 2008

Why a network marketing business?


For those who are planning to go into business yet still employed, I have discovered that the best way to shift is through network marketing or multi-level marketing (MLM). Why? Because a network marketing business, while having the same or sometimes even better income potential as a traditional business, does not have as much risk as an ordinary startup. After I resigned from my job to go full time in business, I instantly joined a MLM company to help me adjust with my new world. Below were the benefits that I got:

1.I was surrounded with people with a high positive energy
2.I get to practice running a business with a system
3.I learn how to overcome my discomfort and just move forward despite obstacles.
4.Nobody gets mad at me if I do any mistakes, unlike in my job where I needed to be immaculate at my work. Instead, in MLM, those who are above me encourage me to push through even if I might commit mistakes. They value the education I can get for making mistakes
5.MLM teaches me that to be successful I need to help others to be successful. In my job, to be successful, most of the time you need to step on someone else.

And at what price? Financially, very minimal. Bulk of the price is your DESIRE and your willingness to LEARN.

No comments: